Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Movie Challenge Week 3

Monday:
This is the End
This movie was non-stop funny. I thought that this was one of the funniest movies i have ever seen. I don't want to rabble on about it but it was very good.

Tuesday:
This must be the place
I hate this movie.

Wednesday:
Dont be afraid of the dark

This was an okay movie inspired by the story of Gef the talking mongoose. (Google it)

Thursday:
Sixteen Candles
This was the best movie i saw all week. I thought that it was very relatable and an overall great story.

Friday:
Super

I thought this movie was pretty good besides the fact that it had a semi-confusing moral. I didn't understand what they wanted me to learn from this movie.

Silent Hill Revelations

I thought that it was a good time waster of a movie besides the fact that it is an lsd trip on acid.

Saturday:
World War Z

This movie was really good. It was pretty close to the book. Me and my friend went to see it and I was glad to see that they kept it so close to the book.

Mystery Team

This movie was really good. I have always enjoyed the derrick comedy skits and this movie was a result of them. This was a great movie that i really enjoyed watching. Also its free on hulu.

Sunday:
Bad News Bears

This is the remake and i was surprised at how funny it was. Billy bob Thorton was great.

Dogma

A very funny religious comedy from Kevin Smith. Free on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment