Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Movie Challenge Week 1

Well... Well... Well...
Week 1 Is over... Here we go.

FRIDAY:

END OF WATCH
End of Watch (2012) Poster
This movie was really good. I was reluctant to watch it because i had heard it was shot entirely through a camera. Except it wasnt. It was a really good movie filled with great and funny conversations that made the movie worth watching. The movie had a predictable ending but who cares? IT WAS AWESOME!

JARHEAD
Jarhead (2005) Poster
It was an extremely explicit movie at points but i believe it is the best movie i saw all week. It had a great cast and weirdly it was also a jake gyllenhaal movie. Jaime Fox was fantastic but all in all it was a pretty depressing movie anyway i enjoyed it.

WORLD TRADE CENTER
World Trade Center (2006) Poster
Dear Oliver Stone,
I dont like you
Sincerely, Porpoisemonkey

THE THING
The Thing (1982) Poster
What a great and extremely creepy movie. I seriously reccomend this movie to anyone who dares to take a chance on this movie it is a classic that will forever be burned into my heart.

HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET
House at the End of the Street (2012) Poster
It was a really bad movie. It wasnt even scary it was mostly just trying to trick me. Well congrats. You did it. I didn't see most of that coming but who cares? IT SUCKED!

SATURDAY:
THE DETAILS
The Details (2011) Poster
It was an artistic movie with alot of symbolism but it just wasn't a good movie! It needed to have a stronger story. It dissapointed me how bad this movie was. I was very sad.

DARK SKIES
Dark Skies (2013) Poster
I saw this one at my friend's birthday party so it was hard to take it seriously but it was one of the better movies i saw this week. It kept me interested and that is all that i needed.

SUNDAY
THE INTERNSHIP
The Internship (2013) Poster
This movie is so great and i just loved it. It brang back the duo from the movie wedding crashers but it was better. Movies as funny as this are hard to come by.

SLOW WEEK... It will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment