Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Movie Challenge Week 4

Monday:
 
Men In Black
This was a pretty good movie... I had already seen Men in black 2 and i didn't like it very much but this was a big improvement. (Not really since it came before)
 
The Purge
This was a big dissapointment. They spend most of the movie chasing around the black guy rather than being actually attacked. It had an anti-climactic ending and was very dull.
 
Tuesday:
 
Generation Um...
 
This was a pointless movie with no ambition. Supposed to take place during 24 hours in the lives of typical New Yorkers. WRONG. Worst movie of the week.
 
Straight A's
 
This was an okay movie but it still makes me wonder how they can make heros out of people who do nothing but bad things.
 
Super Troopers
I have already seen this movie but regardless it was great. I have allways thought it was great.
 
A Beginners Guide to Endings
This movie was an amazing movie that threw plenty of surprises at me. It was extremely hilarious. Definitely a great movie.
 
Wednesday:
 
Battle Royale
Already seen this movie. It was a great movie. I love it because it is so unique.
 
Thursday:
 
I'm Reed Fish
This was a good movie not great but pretty good. I liked the artistic style of the movie.
Friday:
 
Housesitter
 
A very good movie with Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn. I loved it just like i loved out-of-towners.
 
Saturday:
Silver Linings Playbook
 
This was an incredible movie just like Punch-Drunk Love. I really enjoyed it.
 
Monster's University
I thought this was a great idea... I really enjoyed this movie. It showed how Mike and Sully met. Best movie of the week
 
Sunday:
 
It's a Disaster
 
This movie was given to me by my aunt Kerry as an early birthday present. It is a really good and really funny movie. great.



No comments:

Post a Comment